Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Outfit: Nude Cami

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some white t shirts can be a bit on the thin side and can be a little too revealing to wear to the office. My little sister came up with a genius solution to this problem – a nude cami. It is the same principle as wearing a nude bra under a white top; a white bra shows through. The same applies if you wear a white cami under a white t shirt – the cami can be seen. A nude one works perfectly.

In other news, but still on the subject of bras: I went to the gym last night and did a body combat class. I quite enjoyed it and I think I will definitely go back. The first track the instructor played was a dance mix of Chesney Hawkes’s ‘I Am The One And Only’ so I knew I was on to a good thing there. I felt a bit uncoordinated and it was kind of like the first week of floor (dance) rehearsals for the show - the producer is walking you through the moves but you are not really grasping them! I'm sure I'll get better with practice. However, I do need to get a sports bra so that is one item on my shopping list for Saturday.

It was raining this morning when I got up so I switched the leather shoes I was planning to wear for these non-leather ones. I was thinking of wearing a waistcoat today but with the rain have come cooler temperatures so I think the cardi was the better option.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
White t – New Look Tall
Denim skirt – self made out of Topshop jeans
Blue footless tights – Dorothy Perkins
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue necklace & ring – Dorothy Perkins
Blue ribbon - haberdashery
Blue bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Blue & turquoise bangles – Oxfam

Total Est. Cost £35

1 comment:

  1. Your Little Sister7 July 2009 at 20:49:00 BST

    Your little sister is more intelligent than she looks!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete