Saturday, July 11, 2009

Outfit: Saturday Shopping

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I headed into the city today to meet my sister and a friend for some lunch and shopping. I wanted to wear another slash neck top, as I loved the look yesterday. Sadly my only other top that shape is cropped, and I couldn’t find a cami long enough to go underneath. So it was back to doing the 80s rolled up jacket sleeve thing instead.

I bought a secondhand Playstation 2 in town and the Singstar game so we spent the evening playing on that, along with the Guitar Hero game for the Wii that my friend bought today.

Black jacket – Long Tall Sally
Black ‘High Maintenace’ t – Tall Girls
Jeans – New Look
Silver sandals – Dorothy Perkins (eBay)
Silver bead cluster necklace – New Look
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver bangles – Scope
Red glitter bangles – Primark
Red & cream bangles – gifted
Sunglasses – free with Tatler magazine

Total Est. Cost £97

No comments:

Post a Comment