Friday, August 21, 2009

Outfit: Last Day!

21-08-09b

21-08-09d

21-08-09c

21-08-09i

21-08-09g

Photobucket

I have 2 weeks off work after today and I’m very excited about that! We’ve not really any plans, but just in case we do end up going away at the last minute, I have scheduled a post for each day so that you will still have something to read. I’ll add in my outfit shots as & when I can.

Today I am meeting my friend for coffee at dinner time, then I have my hair appointment this afternoon. I think this evening will be a quiet night in.

This tunic/dress was a sale bargain last Saturday. It was reduced to £7 in the New Look sale. It’s not something I would ever have bought before, but I just tried on a load of random things and loved this. We’re back to chilly mornings so I’ve layered it up with a cardi & scarf. I don’t think I paid full price for anything I am wearing today.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Grey tunic/dress – New Look
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Snakeskin heels – Matalan
Blue scarf – Dorothy Perkins
Silver earrings – Dorothy Perkins
Silver bangles – Scope

Total Est. Cost £41

1 comment:

  1. the tunic is lovely! have fun on your vacation/time off work!

    ReplyDelete