Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Outfit: Monday at the Seaside

24-08-09d

24-08-09c

24-08-09


24-08-09b

Cowboy Boots

We headed to Whitby on Monday for the last day of the Regatta. I was promised rain so put on my cowboy boots, and rain we got! We stopped off in Helmsley, Kirbymoorside and Pickering on the wat there and the weather was good. By the time we got to Whitby though, the clouds were gathering and we got a shower or two. We had a wander round, and a drink in a hotel bar, and then had fish & chips for tea. There was a firework display to round off the Regatta and we decided to watch this up by the Abbey. We spent an hour up there, freezing (I was very glad I had my leather jacket and leopard print scarf with me), waiting for it to begin, but once it did, it was spectacular! The fireworks were released from the jetty over the harbour.

On the way home it seemed like something was conspiring against us. First the A64 was shut, with the diversion sending us halfway around York, and then the M1 was shut. I would not have been at all surprised if one of the local roads near our house was closed too, but all was well in the end and we arrived home around half past midnight.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black ‘Betty Boop’ t – Dorothy Perkins
Jeans – River Island
Brown cowboy boots – New Look
Red belt – Next
Red beads – eBay

Total Est. Cost £115

No comments:

Post a Comment