Thursday, August 06, 2009

Outfit: Wednesday

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No time to blog yesterday so he’s a recap. I got up later than usual which was fab. After the young man went off to work I did a pedicure and watched a couple of episodes of ‘Flying Doctors’ whilst the washing machine did its thing. Then I took a shower and got ready to go out.
The young man’s mum had phoned to say she & her friend were going for lunch at the minster refectory before the concert; would I like to join them? So I put on my trusty Sketchers Shape Ups to walk up to her house. Once there I changed my shoes for the blue heels in the other photos. We took the bus to the next town as it would have been difficult to park. I now know why I don’t take the bus ever - £4 for a 4 mile journey that takes 10 minutes by car and half an hour by bus!
We had been told to wear black bottoms with a plain, coloured top for the concert so I went for my trademark blue.
Lunch was delicious and the concert went well too. We returned home on the bus and I changed into my jeans and sandals (by this time the sun – yes, the sun! – had come out and it was pretty warm) ready to go to Wetherspoon’s for tea to celebrate a drama group birthday.
It was a great day off but sadly I am back to work today.

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue tank – Topshop
Black cords – Topshop Tall
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Blue bead necklace – Scope
Blue beads (worn as bracelet) – gifted
Blue necklace – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £49

Sketchers Shape Ups – Fitness Footwear (gifted)

Jeans – River Island
Pewter sandals – Dorothy Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment