Saturday, August 01, 2009

Outfit: Wet & Rainy Saturday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It’s the first day of August and so far? I’m not impressed. We awoke to grey skies and rain this morning. Between the showers I had a walk to the village to buy milk and soup, and the sun almost put in an appearance. But the grey clouds won out and now it’s raining harder than ever. My plans for the rest of the afternoon include drinking tea and seeing what is on television. June? You can come back for another turn now if you like.

These jeans are my latest eBay purchase. They are the same style as the dark pair and the white pair I already own. I wanted the pale wash ever since I discovered it was available but it seemed to be eternally out of stock in store in my size and leg length. So I set up a search on eBay and eventually was rewarded by winning this pair for £10.50.

Black Argyle sweater – Next Tall
Jeans – River Island (eBay)
Brown cowboy boots – New Look

Total Est. Cost £60.50

No comments:

Post a Comment