Friday, August 28, 2009

Review: Tights Please


It’s almost the end of August and we all know what that means. It’s almost time for tights and boots! Three words that fill me with untold excitement. Tights Please contacted me last week and sent me a couple of sample products to review for them. I received some 60 denier tights in Chocolate by Charnos (pictured top), and some Cette 55 Denier – Satin, in petrol blue (pictured in grey). Neither of these are brands I have tried before and although I am yet to wear them (it’s not quite cool enough out yet – perhaps next week) the quality feels very good. I also ordered a pair of Pamela Mann tartan tights which I am very excited to wear. Tights Please have free UK shipping on all orders and my order was dispatched the day after I placed it – even though I had ordered in the evening. Whatever kind of tights you require, Tights Please are sure to have something suitable so take a look at their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment