Wednesday, September 09, 2009

New Look’s New Season Heels

I was sent a copy of New Look’s autumn lookbook last week and was particularly interested in the shoes (see the title of this blog!). And ever since New Look started making many of their styles in a size 9 recently, I have been extra happy with them. I have already mentioned that I love the bright purple over the knee boots, but what else is on offer?

The over the knee boots also come in black faux leather and feature the same fab metallic heel. I would be inclined to steer clear of these though – I know leather thigh highs are the big thing for autumn, but I have always thought that this look was easier to pull off in the real world in suede or faux suede.


The metallic heel is a recurring theme through out the collection, with several other styles incorporating this feature. I particularly like the bright pink ankle boot.


Finally, I am quite taken with these Union Jack stud courts. They would work well with the 80s/punk revival that is going on at the moment – I can see them with skinny grey jeans and an oversize print tee.

Get all these fabulous footwear styles online and in store at New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment