Sunday, September 20, 2009

Outfit: Easy Like Sunday Morning

20-09-09c

20-09-09

Leopard flats

I needed something simple and practical this morning as I was teaching Sunday School (or Junior Church as they call it at my new church). We did the most fiddly craft ever (making a marble run maze) and the two kids I had were great.

On the way home I stopped off to do the Tesco shop. This afternoon I have done chores: cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming, waxing the leather sofas, washing the cars. I even found time to make some chocolate brownies. The brownies are delicious (I had to sample some) and will be going to work with me tomorrow as I’ve been promising my office them for ages.

The young man is out on a bike ride with his friend so I’m awaiting a phone call now to tell me what they’ve decided to do for tea – stay at the pub and eat there, get a take out, or come home.

Blue sweater – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Jeans – River Island
Leopard print flats – Priceless Shoes
Leopard print scarf – Diaomnds & Pearls

Total Est. Cost £66

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair that short! I think when you get it trimmed again, you should try just a bit shorter, would really suit you.

    That scarf is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon! I'm getting a trim next week and I fully intend to have her return it to the length it was when it was cut before.

    And thanks, the scarf is a favourite at the moment!

    ReplyDelete