Friday, September 18, 2009

Outfit: It’s Friday I’m in Love

18-09-09

18-09-09f

September18

NL Blue

Friday at last! And that means hot breakfast sandwiches in my office, woo hoo! I was searching for inspiration for today’s outfit and spotted this top in my wardrobe. I decided to put it with bright blue as the two colours really pop against each other. And I have a lot of things in blue that I could choose from. The shoulders kept falling down on the pink top so I’ve used some fashion tape to secure it to my blue tank underneath. It’s working well so far – I’m just not sure how well the tape comes off!

I have a bunch of errands to run today – taking my boot to the cobbler, getting some bits and pieces in the supermarket for tea, taking a skirt to the alterations lady to be shortened.

I have an evening in this evening and I have to finish planning my Sunday school lesson, but other than that, I have no plans.

A reader asked recently about the cat that has been appearing in the background of some of my photos since I started taking them downstairs.

Humphrey

Well his name is Humphrey and he sits in the front room all the time, by the fire. He is very quiet and well behaved, and doesn’t eat much – mostly because he’s not real! (He does breathe & purr though if you switch him on.) He belongs to the young man and I don’t really know why we have him there. He got put there when we first moved in and just stayed. A few people have been fooled into thinking that he’s real.

Pink faux wrap top – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Blue tank – Topshop
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Blue scarf – Dorothy Perkins
Blue necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £36

6 comments:

  1. Yup, I totally thought Humphrey was real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on the cat! )) You posted some fotoes with and without the blue tape (scarf?) To my opinion. withoit it is more impressive! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are a darling. It’s my favorite color blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are fabulous! You model it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete