Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Outfit: Variations on a Theme

22-09-09j

22-09-09k

22-09-09i

Caterpillar Anna - Peanut

You should expect to see lots of minor variations on this outfit over the winter as it is sure to be one of my favourites again. It’s simple, classic, comfy, and practical for all sorts of events and activities. This time I switched the jeans and incorporated my new boots! They are Caterpillar boots, sent to me by the kind folk at Fitness Footwear. I will be breaking them in over the next week or so (the right one rubbed my foot a bit last night) and will then post a review. The boots are bit furrier than they look in the picture – I may have to give the fur a bit of a trim!

I stopped off at Borders on my way home and was delighted to find that the October issues of Lucky & US Glamour magazine were in stock. I also picked up this week’s Look magazine because I am a sucker for celebrity trash and high street fashion.

I got changed and then headed up to the young man’s parents’ house for tea. I put my glasses on because I know the young man’s parents keep their house fairly warm and have had problems with my eyes getting a bit dry with the gas fire in the past. I have decided I definitely like myself better in glasses when my hair is pulled back like it is here. Tea was delicious and it’s fab when I don’t have to cook.

Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – River Island (eBay)
Brown boots – Caterpillar (Fitness Footwear) (gifted)

Total Est. Cost £40

No comments:

Post a Comment