Thursday, October 15, 2009

Outfit: Blue Velvet Jacket

15-10-09

15-10-09e

15-10-09b

15-10-09g

October15

NL Blue

It was high time I brought out this jacket again so I decided to rebel and wear jeans on a Thursday. I love to mix different shades of blue and turquoise together.

This afternoon I have to stop off at Boots on my way home – I have a long shopping list of things I need from there. I will also pop into Borders to see whether the November issue of Lucky has made it to our shores yet. Might be a week too early still mind.

Blue velvet jacket – Cielo (charity shop)
Blue sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Turquoise earrings – gifted
Turquoise scarf – eBay

Total Est. Cost £45

3 comments:

  1. Cute jacket, and that turqouise scarf looks fantastic with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is gorgeous. Love the shoes!

    www.spoilsofwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete