Sunday, October 11, 2009

Outfit: Concert

10-10-09f

10-10-09g

Dolcisbrogue

Instead of the usually hideous coloured blouses that the ladies of my choir are forced to wear, last night we were allowed to wear black with something silver and sparkly. I was pleased I had this short sleeved cardi to put over my cami as the temperature in the Town Hall had not dropped any by the evening. The concert was great fun and we all enjoyed participating. Many people came up to me at church this morning to say how much they’d enjoyed watching it.

The young man & I went to the pub with his parents on the way home.

Black cardi – New Look
Black & silver cami – New Look Tall
Black cord trousers – Topshop Tall
Black shoes – Dolcis
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver & black earrings – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £61

No comments:

Post a Comment