Monday, October 05, 2009

Outfit: Grey & Purple Monday

05-10-09d

05-10-09f

05-10-09c

05-10-09g

October05

Priceless Purple tall

So, having been thwarted in my attempts to go to the library last week (it was only open half days) I am determined I will make it there today. And that is why I am in flat boots again. I wanted to give these fab leggings another airing too. The temperature has really dropped outside now – just 5˚C this morning so the scarf is now more of a necessity than an accessory.

Tonight I will be running to the gym for body combat class, and then heading off to choir practice so there will not be much time for doing anything, including eating!

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Purple dress – Dorothy Perkins (eBay)
Harlequin print leggings – Uniqlo
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Purple boots – Priceless Shoes
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Lilac scarf – Diamonds & Pearls
Purple & silver bangles – gifted
Purple glitter bangles – Diamonds & Pearls

Total Est. Cost £48

No comments:

Post a Comment