Monday, October 19, 2009

Outfit: Monday Monday

19-10-09b

19-10-09f

19-10-09c

October19

Priceless over knee

There are no photos from the weekend. Saturday I was just in old jeans and a plaid shirt whilst I cleaned the bathroom, tided out the spare room etc. I ventured out only to do the Tesco shop and to go for a bra fitting at Marks and Spencer (I was only one bandsize out, not bad considering I have never been measured properly before). The young man went out for drinks with a friend so I had a lovely relaxing evening doing my nails and watching several episodes of Flying Doctors.

Yesterday I didn’t have time to take a picture. We got up in good time and headed over to my old church to meet my sister & her husband for the morning service. Afterwards we all headed to my parents’ for Sunday dinner. In the afternoon the four of us had a walk into my hometown to see how it had changed recently, and then called for a couple of drinks at a pub on the way back. Back at my parents’ we had a cup of tea & birthday cake (it was my sister’s birthday last Tuesday), then headed home where I caught up with the ironing (and scalded my finger in the process).

And now it is Monday again. I will be glad when the clocks change next weekend, giving us not only an extra hour’s sleep on Sunday morning, but a couple more weeks of lighter mornings. It was totally pitch dark when I set of this morning and drizzling with rain, making it seem thoroughly miserable.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Grey knit dress – New Look Tall
Purple tights – Accessorize
Black boots – Priceless Shoes
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Purple flower necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Purple bracelet - Esme-Grace
Lilac scarf – Diamonds & Pearls

Total Est. Cost £74

No comments:

Post a Comment