Thursday, October 22, 2009

Outfit: Stolen From Allie

22-10-09f

22-10-09d

22-10-09g

October22

Priceless black suede

I have no shame when it comes to pinching outfit ideas from other bloggers, and I love it when they take inspiration from mine in return. This is pretty much a direct copy of what Allie was wearing last week, and when I saw it I made a mental note to try it out myself. I like the reverse pairing of white bottoms and a black top as it is so often worn the other way around.

These jeans are what fashion magazines and catalogues would call Winter White. They are not a true, crisp white, but they are not cream either. When I bought them (for £12 in the River Island sale) I knew they would be seasonless and as they are the same style as a dark blue pair I already had, I knew they would be fab to wear.

I added another Chris Randall scarf (that’s what I’m going to call this style from now on) and debated whether to wear my red shoes, but as I’d already put on long black socks for warmth they didn’t look right, so I stuck with the black boots I’d planned. I have a love/hate relationship with these boots. I love them because they look great under trousers and the heel is fairly low and they are really comfortable. And they were only £8. But I hate them because the leg part is just flimsy fabric and does not stay up at all, meaning they can only ever be worn under trousers.

Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
White jeans – River Island
Black boots – Priceless Shoes
Scarf – charity shop
Red belt (on jeans) – Next
Cream & silver earrings – gifted
Red & cream bangles – gifted

Total Est. Cost: £58

No comments:

Post a Comment