Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Fame on Teh Internets!

Thanks to the ladies over at the Online Fashion Agency for this shout-out.

A proper post may follow later, or it may not. I'm just in scruffy jeans and my fleece hoodie right now. I've made cheesecake brownies this morning (actually, details of that will follow later on) and leek & potato soup for dinner. I've cleaned the bathroom and I've done some washing. Just a typical Saturday really. It's damp and miserable outside so I'm going to spend the afternoon watching Love Actually and writing Christmas cards. I've been listening to Enya's And Winter Came album all week and it's totally fantastic. I think I have a new favourite pre-Christmas song - White Is In The Winter Night. Her version of O Come O Come Emmanuel is also fab, as is One Toy Soldier. Give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment