Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Outfit: Black & Teal Remix

25-11-09

25-11-09b

25-11-09e

November25

matalantie

I liked the colour combination I sported on Monday so I thought I’d use my teal knit dress as a skirt and put a sweater over the top. This gives me added warmth too on yet another chilly & blustery day.

It’s drama group tonight and we are all going to Wetherspoon’s for tea beforehand to celebrate a birthday.

Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Teal dress – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black tights – M&Co
Black patent shoes – Matalan
Black patent belt (free with a shirt) – New Look Tall
Teal beads – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £66

2 comments:

  1. Thats a great dress. I bought a skirt that colour from Matalan a couple weeks ago, havent worn it yet, but will be def pairing it with black like this. Thinking of putting some yellow in there too....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and teal is definitely my thing! Adds a nice pop of colour

    I love your jewelery and the montage at the end too :)

    Style on a String ..because style has nothing to do with money.

    ReplyDelete