Sunday, November 22, 2009

Outfit: Sunday

22-11-09

22-11-09b

22-11-09c

22-11-09d

Matalan red flats

I was teaching Sunday School this morning so I needed flat shoes for running around setting everything up before the service. It was freezing in the hall where my class is held so it was just as well I’d worn a sweater & a Chris Randall scarf.

After dinner I headed out to the mall to do a bit of Christmas shopping, whilst the young man pottered in the loft fixing the bathroom extractor fan.

It will be a quiet evening in for me – just as well as it’s cold and raining out.

Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – River Island
Red shoes – Matalan
Red & cream scarf – charity shop
Red belt (on jeans) – Next
Silver snowflake earrings – FunkyJunk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £91

2 comments:

  1. Love that scarf! It really dresses up a simple outfit, doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I can't believe the scarf was such a great find for only £2.99!

    ReplyDelete