Saturday, November 28, 2009

Review: Christmas Party Outfit At Very.co.uk

LW1

LW4

LW6

November28b

Love Label Blue Suede T Bar

FC blue bag

The Very.co.uk Blog Partner Program challenged me to pick out a dress, shoes and a bag to create an outfit. I cannot tell you how much I love the dress I chose. It was hard to see the beading detail in the picture I was sent so I took plenty of shots when I had a dress up session this morning. The dress is made of black & white mesh and is by Teatro.

The Love Label shoes may just be the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen. They are electric blue suede t bars with ruffles up the front. They have a hidden platform and a high heel so they make me super tall.

Finally, the bag. It is by French Connection and is also electric blue. It is made from a wool blend coat-like fabric and has a chain shoulder strap which I tucked inside it for this photo shoot. It’s not a particularly evening-y bag, but it is a good size without being over large and I could definitely fit my fold up flat shoes in it if I took it out somewhere. I used it when I went out this afternoon and it works just as well as a day time bag.

I styled up this outfit with the addition of my short sleeve back cardi as a cover up – something I would consider adding for warmth on a night out. All I have to do now is find somewhere to go to wear it!

Dress, shoes & bag are available at Very.co.uk.

Black cardi - New Look
Black tights - Silkies
Necklace - BHS
Earrings - Claire's

3 comments:

  1. Great choice the dress look amazing on you and I love the blue shoes & bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the pop of color from the shoes and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I can't wait to wear the dress and shoes!

    ReplyDelete