Monday, December 28, 2009

Outfit: Bank Holiday Monday

28-12-09

28-12-09c

28-12-09b

28-12-09d

28-12-09e

Rust-Over-The-Knee-Boots

We have a bank holiday in the UK as Boxing Day fell on a Saturday. The young man is still busy with the bathroom floor. I headed out to Matalan as I had seen a dressing gown I liked before Christmas. My patience was rewarded as it had been reduced to half price. This evening we are going to a friend’s birthday party so I need to decide what to wear to that.

Black & white stripe cardi – Topshop Tall (eBay)
White thermal top – Marks & Spencer
Denim skirt – Matalan
Yellow belt – charity shop
Rust boots – NOW Discount Shoes (gifted)
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Blue scarf – gifted
Silver earrings - gifted

Total Est. Cost £35.50

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous boots, especially the colour.

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I did have a lovely Christmas, hope you did too.

    ReplyDelete