Thursday, December 03, 2009

Outfit: It’s Coming On Christmas…

03-12-09

03-12-09c

December03

Matalan red flats

I had to set off extra early this morning to buy petrol as I was in danger of running out if I didn’t. I have another busy day ahead – I need to go to the Post Office at dinnertime to post my international Christmas cards, do the food shopping on the way home, go to church choir tonight.

I got this super sparkly hair clip last night (actually, I got two as it was a 2 pack). I thought it was a bit more exciting to hold my hair back when I have my glasses on than an ordinary hair grip. Not to mention more Christmassy.

Grey polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey wool trousers – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Red shoes – Matalan
Red & cream scarf – charity shop
Diamante hair clip – Boots
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £82

No comments:

Post a Comment