Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Outfit: Partially Inspired

16-12-09c

16-12-09b

16-12-09e

16-12-09g

16-12-09f

December16

Priceless Purple tall

Last night I was at a loss as to what to wear today, so I went over to Kimberley’s Inspiration Calendar to get an idea. It said to wear a printed cardi over a grapic tee. I don’t have a graphic tee that’s suitable for work (mine all have cartoon characters on them) and I had it in my head to wear my purple boots, so I thought I’d go for my striped cardi with my long sleeve purple tee. However, when I went to get it out, I remembered that the purple tee was in the wash so I grabbed my purple polo neck instead. Probably just as well as it is certainly warmer than the tee would have been. Purple tights and my grey wool skirt finish the look. I belted it for good measure and added a chunky necklace.

I am loving wearing flat boots this week. I have more errands to run today – cards to drop off, my final Christmas parcel to post. This evening there is a buffet and carol singing in a local pub with the drama group.

Black & cream stripe cardi – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Purple sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey wool skirt – Gap
Purple tights – Accessorize
Purple boots – Priceless Shoes
Black belt (free with a shirt) – New Look Tall
Purple hearts necklace – gifted
Silver diamante hair slide – Babyliss (Boots)
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £102

1 comment:

  1. accessories can bring an outfit together, I love the heart necklace!

    ReplyDelete