Thursday, December 24, 2009

Review: John Freida brunette shampoo & conditioner

JohnFrieda

You may remember that I tried out the Pantene colour enhancing shampoo and conditioner for brunettes a couple of months back. As I wasn’t overly impressed with its colour-enhancing abilities I looked at what other brands were available and spotted the John Frieda verson in Boots on offer – 2 for £6. I bought the ‘enhancing’ shampoo and conditioner (there’s a moisturising version and another kind available too I think) in the chocolate to espresso shade as my hair is fairly dark.

As a shampoo and conditioner I am impressed with the products – as you would expect to be by products from John Frieda. They leave my hair soft, silky and shiny. And I think the colour enhancing properties are working too. I have natural red highlights in my hair and I’m sure these are more prominent since I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner.

When I posted my last review, the lovely Boutique Girl of Things A Boutique Owner Sees recommended I try the Sunsilks version. When I spotted that at £1 a bottle in Morrison’s I bought it so that one is next on my list to try.

Buy John Frieda Beautiful Brunette products at Boots and Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment