Thursday, January 14, 2010

The 2000th Post

Having taken me just over 2 years to reach my 1000th post, it has only taken 16 months to publish the next 1000. That is largely thanks to you, my readers, who encourage me to keep going by visiting regularly and leaving lovely comments. I am also inspired by the ever growing number of style blogs that are out there and I discover new ones every week. The blogosphere continues to grow and form an ever-richer resource and that is something of which I am proud to be a part.

I want to make my blog bigger and better for 2010 so if there is anything you want to see featured here get in touch and tell me.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! Here's to 2,000 more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ShoeGal,

    Apart from a great blog, think what an excellent record you are creating!

    As the years go by I can see this record becoming a great source of pleasure to yourself and your family, and maybe even a reference piece for others.

    Here's to the next two thousand :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Fi!! Fab achievement and I look forward to the next 2000.

    ReplyDelete