Sunday, January 17, 2010

Outfit: Sunday Tea

17-01-10b

17-01-10e

17-01-10f

17-01-10j

January17

Red flat

Last night turned into a late one so we slept late this morning. We had a leisurely morning and a friend popped over around dinnertime for a cuppa. We have been invited to the young man’s aunt’s for tea, along with his parents. The temperatute outside has reached the giddy heights of 7˚C today so should be able to wear my moto jacket rather than my heavy coat for the car journey.

I’m not actually wearing the hat to go out, but it was on the hatstand in the spare room and I couldn’t resist messing around with it when I was taking my pictures.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Red boots – Shoe Express (eBay)
Red beads – eBay
Silver earrings – gifted
Cream leather belt – gifted
Black trilby – Long Tall Sally

Total Est. Cost £89

No comments:

Post a Comment