Friday, January 08, 2010

Outfit: Cold Comfort Farm

08-01-10c

08-01-10b

08-01-10g

January08

redshoes

With temperatures across the UK plummeting ever lower each day, my main concern for casual Friday was warmth and comfort. I have a pair of tights under my jeans again and socks over those. As it was late last night when I was coming up with this I chose to stick to neutral basics and add the red shoes for a pop of colour. I’m also put on my turquoise pashmina scarf to go outside and have yet to take it off.

08-01-10f

It is another glorious day here; the sunshine is making the icy snow dazzle a bright white. The heels are for indoors only; I’m still putting on my Merrell boots everytime I venture out. My hair is up because I didn’t have time to wash it last night, and I am having it trimmed this afternoon anyway. I am quite excited that it is long enough to pin up again now, it’s been too short for a long time now. I am growing it long again – or as long as I can until I get fed up with it and get it cut off at any rate!

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
White thermal top – Marks & Spencer
Jeans – River Island
Red shoes – Next
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £110

No comments:

Post a Comment