Thursday, January 14, 2010

Outfit: Red Blooded Woman

14-01-10d

14-01-10i

14-01-10f

14-01-10b

14-01-10k

January14

NOW Discount Red

I wasn’t sure whether I would get to wear this outfit today as it was still snowing when I went to bed last night. But it had stopped by this morning so I got dressed and headed off to work.

I remixed the grey dress and I am sure there are infinite possibilities for this dress as it will go with practically everything I own. I have some subtle pattern mixing going on today with the tights (black patterned ones worn over a red pair) and the shirt. I love the way turquoise pops against red so have added the scarf and chose turquoise eye make up.

It’s church choir practice tonight (if it’s not cancelled because of the weather).

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Grey dress – Long Tall Sally
White/black striped shirt – Next
Black belt – Primark
Black tights – H&M
Red tights – Primark
Red shoes – NOW Discount Shoes (gifted)
Red beads – eBay

Total Est. Cost £58

No comments:

Post a Comment