Monday, January 18, 2010

Outfit: Red & Grey Monday

18-01-10g

18-01-10b

18-01-10d

18-01-10i

January18

Red flat

It’s such a novelty to be able to go outside in any footwear I choose. The snow is just about gone and I am pleased to see the back of it.

So, new skirt this morning – I hope the matching jacket arrives soon. Flat boots because a) I wanted to wear them again and b) I have loads of running around to do today so need to be comfortable.

I think there might be too much red going on today – perhaps it would be better without the cardi. What do you think?

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey skirt – Next Tall
Grey tights – Primark
Red boots – Shoe express (eBay)
Red beads – Ethel Austin
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £57

No comments:

Post a Comment