Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Outfit: Super Smart

20-01-10b

20-01-10j

20-01-10f

20-01-10g

January20

Matalan Snakeskin

I am all dressed up today for no reason other than I wanted to wear my new jacket with its matching dress. But it never hurts to have people wonder whether you have an interview. I added some purple accessories to match my nail varnish and was good to go. I have my hair up so that the buttons on the back of the sweater neck are visible. I love little details like that.

Last night was a quiet one – I painted my nails, did some washing and watched the first episode of Glee, which I loved! You must watch it if you’ve not already seen it. This afternoon I have an eye test (hence the glasses) and then it’s drama group tonight. I hope the heating is turned on this week!

Grey jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Grey dress – Long Tall Sally
Purple top – Long Tall Sally
Purple tights – Accessorize
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Silver hoops – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £107

3 comments:

  1. The glasses add to the outfit and make you look even smarter. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the eye test go? Any changes to give you the excuse to buy more frames?!!!

    ReplyDelete