Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Outfit: Winter Florals

19-01-10

19-01-10f

19-01-10b

19-01-10e

19-01-10j

January19

Barratts Patent

Yesterday was my usual Manic Monday – work, supermarket shop, gym class, choir, so I’m looking forward to a night in this evening. This skirt is vintage – it was my mom’s in the 1960s/1970s. It’s from Marks & Spencer and is labelled a size 18 – 40”/107cm hips. According to the size chart on Marks & Spencer’s website, this hip measurement hovers somewhere between a 14 and a 16 today, which just shows you how much sizing has changed. It used to be full length but I knew I would never wear it like that (the pattern was just too much at that length) so I had it shortened to a length I would wear.

Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Floral skirt – Vintage M&S (gifted)
Black tights – Primark
Black patent boots – Barratts
Black patent belt – Primark
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £70

3 comments:

  1. I love the print on that skirt...

    And even my other half has just said... Nice Boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And tell your fella thanks too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sexy ))) and almost vamp )))

    ReplyDelete