Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Outfit: Blue Wednesday

03-02-10b

03-02-10d

February03

Priceless Navy

It is white over again here. Yes, after a brief respite, the snow has returned! Granted, it’s only a dusting this time but I wasn’t taking any chances with the possibility of ice on my street this morning and put my Merrell boots on to scrape the car. There are further snow showers forecast for today

I am happy in what I am wearing today. I’m out for tea at the local pub to celebrate a birthday with the drama group and then it’s off to rehearsal. I’ll probably keep the same outfit on for this evening.

Blue jacket – H&M
Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Blue boots – Priceless Shoes
Blue scarf – gifted
Merrell boots – Fitness Footwear (gifted)

Total Est. Cost £80

2 comments: