Monday, February 01, 2010

Outfit: Palindromic Monday

01-02-10

01-02-10f

01-02-10g

February01

Priceless lilac-pink

No pictures from yesterday but you didn’t miss much: just the old favourite of a black polo neck, jeans & black heeled boots, paired with my turquoise scarf. We went over to my old church for the morning service, then had a Sunday roast dinner at one of the pubs in the town with my sister, her husband & a friend. It was lovely & sunny again so after dinner we had a walk in the park by the river.

Today is 01-02-2010 – a palindromic date. And also Monday. I am fast falling out with Monday mornings. It’s tough getting up early after the weekend, especially since it is still dark out. And this morning was so cold. Then there are temporary traffic lights causing havoc with the traffic near my office. I had to park several streets away and walk in today to avoid sitting in traffic for a further 20 minutes. Gah. I think I would like to start today over, please.

Black waistcoat – Next Tall
Purple top – Long Tall Sally
Black trousers – Long Tall Sally
Purple booties – Priceless Shoes
Turquoise flower – Claire’s
Turquoise flower ring – Dorothy Perkins
Turquoise earrings – gifted
Turquoise scarf - eBay
Diamante hair clip - Babyliss (Boots)

Total Est. Cost £87.50

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the return of the silver glasses! Don't see them often, shame as they suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I will try to wear them more often.

    ReplyDelete