Sunday, February 28, 2010

Outfit: Sunday

28-02-10b

28-02-10c

28-02-10

28-02-19e

28-02-10d

Barratt Tan

No outfit post for yesterday as I was busy finishing off the wardrobes in the spare room and wore scruffy jeans and a hoodie all day. I only ventured out to take a bunch of stuff to the charity shop. The wardrobes are now complete – pictures coming up in the next post! Today I went to Ikea to get another shelf and wire basket drawer, and then put the finishing touches to the room and helped the young man to move all the old furniture out of there. I took some of the old stuff to the tip too.

If I look slightly strange in these pictures, it’s because the young man was standing in the conservatory (behind the camera) making faces and generally making me laugh. He’s been fab this weekend helping me to do everything in the spare room and trimming down one of the wardrobes so it will fit behind the door.

Blue cardi – Dorothy Perkins
Blue t – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Blue tank – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Tan boots – Barratts
Diamante hair clip – Babyliss (Boots)
Necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £79

No comments:

Post a Comment