Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Outfit: Back To Black

09-03-10c

09-03-10b

09-03-10h

March09

Next Leopard Print

Some evenings I just don’t have the energy or inclination to come up with something to wear the following day. Monday nights are often like that. By the time I have been to the gym and to choir practice, come home and made the lunches for the next day and had something to eat, I am just ready to go to bed and unless I have an idea in my head already, I am likely to just go with whatever is easy. That is why I am in all black today. I tried to jazz it up a bit with the shoes, but sticking to neutral accessories just seemed like the easiest option.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black trousers – Long Tall Sally
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Leopard print shoes – Next
Cream scarf – gifted
Cream & silver bead earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £100

No comments:

Post a Comment