Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Outfit: Raspberry Beret

03-03-10e

03-03-10d

03-03-10f

March03

Pink slouch

I think a raspberry beret is just what I need to complete this outfit! It was finally light enough to take my pictures outside this morning as I start later on a Wednesday and Thursday. But wouldn’t you know, the man across the street was looking out of the window so for the first few shots I had to pretend I wasn’t doing anything unusual out there. I also need to put the camera straight next time!

If you look closely you can see the remnants of yesterday's snow over my shoulder in the headshot.

Tonight the drama group is celebrating a 60th birthday with tea at Wetherspoon’s before the rehearsal.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey skirt – Primark (gifted)
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Pink boots – NOW Discount Shoes (gifted)
Pink beads – Dorothy Perkins
Pink belt – charity shop

Total Est. Cost £43

No comments:

Post a Comment