Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Outfit: Tuesday

23-03-10c

23-03-10d

March23

Priceless Silver flat

I have more errands to run today – I need to walk to the post office at dinner time and then after work I have to go collect a prescription and buy some ballet shoes from the dance shop. I will definitely be back in heels tomorrow!

I was going to wear my grey waistcoat over the stripey top but the heating has been playing up at the office (ie. not coming on in the mornings) so I thought the knitted tank might be warmer if it was chilly due to lack of heating. The heat seems to be fixed (touch wood) fortunately.

Teal tank – Next
Grey stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Teal skirt – H&M
Teal tights – Accessorize
Silver shoes – Priceless Shoes
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Silver earrings – gifted
Teal & silver bangles – Accessorize
Thumb ring - Courtesy of Superior Wedding Rings

Total Est. Cost £55

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour teal .. I espesh love your Bangles and that heart necklace is gorgeous!

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete