Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ruby Shoesday

Caroline over at Secondhand Shopper has set the blogosphere a challenge: wear red shoes on a Tuesday and see how many times you can remix them.

Now for some of us, the remixing part will take considerably longer than for others if we are to wear all our red footwear. I have 3 pairs of boots and 4 pairs of shoe which is, ahem, quite a lot. But a girl has to have options and I think I have all the options covered here – boots, shoes, sandals, flats, heels, wedges.

Ruby Shoesday

If you want to play there is a flickr group you can join to where you can upload your photos. If you don’t have any red shoes you are allowed to pick another colour and use that instead.

I have my shoes and boots so I’m all set – the biggest challenge for me will be actually remembering to do it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I only have one pair of red shoes!!

    I tried some on yesterday though - does that count ;P

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete