Thursday, April 22, 2010

Outfit: First Night at the Theatre

21-04-10r

21-04-10p

21-04-10t

April21b

Priceless Silver flat

Last night was our first rehearsal in the theatre. I love that theatre. It is council run and in a bit of a shabby state, but it has character and standing at the bottom of the stairs which lead up from the dressing rooms to the stage, I got a small rush of excitement.

We were also given our costumes. Mine didn’t fit. I swapped it for another one and that didn’t fit either. Fortunately this one has buttons up the back of the top and they can be moved. It also needs lengthening slightly or there will be a gap between the top and the waistband of the skirt when I put my arms in the air.

It was a long night but I think it was the worst one we will have – it’s not good knowing that it is just the first of a run of 10 late nights.

I was glad I’d put my scarf on as the theatre was freezing!

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – River Island
Silver flats – Priceless Shoes
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Turquoise scarf – eBay
Sunglasses – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £84

No comments:

Post a Comment