Monday, April 26, 2010

Outfit: From the Inspiration Calendar

26-04-10c

26-04-10b

26-04-10d

26-04-10g

April26

Priceless White

Once again I was stuck last night for an outfit idea so I turned to Kimberley’s Inspiration Calendar. It said black dress with red and white so I plumped for a white cardi and a red belt. The usual footwear option would have been red shoes, but as tomorrow is Ruby Shoesday and I will be wearing red then, I decided to go for white instead. These are my show shoes from last year so it seems quite appropriate to be wearing them during show week.

White cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black dress – George at ASDA
Red cami – New Look
White shoes – Priceless Shoes
Red belt – mall market stall
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £55

No comments:

Post a Comment