Thursday, April 29, 2010

Outfit: Home Working

29-04-10c

29-04-10d

29-04-10b

29-04-10

Barratt Tan

So, I decided I would do an outfit shot after all. I am working from home today which is great as it meant I could pop out and do the Tesco shop on my lunch break and gives me more time this afternoon to get ready.

I saw this denim jacket in my wardrobe and knew I wanted to wear it today. I couldn’t bring myself to do double denim so I paired it with a dress and leggings.

Denim jacket – Warehouse
Floral dress (shortened) – Long Tall Sally
Blue top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Tan boots – Barratts
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £98

2 comments:

  1. Am liking the cute floral dress with the denim :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it is something I hope to do again over the summer.

    ReplyDelete