Monday, April 12, 2010

Outfit: A Little Inspiration

12-04-10b

12-04-10c

12-04-10d

April12

Matalan Tweed

Last night I had no idea what to wear today and I couldn’t make my brain conjure up an idea, so I took a quick look at Kimberley’s Inspiration Calendar. It had a sheath dress with stripes underneath listed for today which was nice and easy and then I remembered I had been thinking about wearing this grey dress anyway. Needing to inject a little colour I opted for purple tights and accessories. I forgot to put my jewellery on before I took my pictures but added the same necklaces and bangles from Saturday, and some silver hoop earrings.

Grey dress – Long Tall Sally
Stripey top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Purple tights – Accessorize
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Tweed shoes – Matalan
Purple hearts necklace – gifted
Purple necklace – gifted
Silver hoop earrings – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £50

No comments:

Post a Comment