Friday, April 23, 2010

Outfit: Overcast Friday

23-04-10b

23-04-10c

23-04-10e

April23

redshoes

Another rehearsal last night and I got home late again. Somehow I managed to set my alarm clock for the right time but PM instead of AM. Fortunately I woke up only about 10 minutes after it would have gone off so I wasn’t late. I was glad I had laid out a simple outfit for today though. This is pretty much a copy of what I wore on 1st April but with red accessories rather than blue. I added my grey moto jacket and cream scarf to go out as it is still rather chilly in the mornings.

Grey waistcoat – Long Tall Sally
Grey stripe top – Dorothy Perkins
Jeans – River Island
Red shoes – Next
Red beads – eBay
Red glitter bangles – Primark
Red & cream bangles – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £76

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - subdued but with that lovely pop of deep red! Very elegant yet comfy-looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can see it being repeated again with another colour accessories.

    ReplyDelete