Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Outfit: Windy Ruby Shoesday

20-04-10f

20-04-10

20-04-10g

April20

Red flat

As you can see it is quite breezy out today. But it is also sunny so I’ll let it off. There is another ash clud heading towards the UK today meaning flights may not resume as planned. A friend of mine is stuck in the Canary Islands and I am sure there are worse places to be stuck, but it must be awful to be ready to come home from a holiday and to not be able. Having lived under a flight path my whole life, it is very strange to not see the vapour trails in the blue sky. And although you don’t really notice the sound of planes when they are there all the time, when they are suddenly not there it is all very quiet. A couple of times this weekend a light aircraft flew over at a low altitude and that was very noticeable due to the absence of the sound the two previous days.

Last night was a much enjoyed night in – I just read my book all evening and had an early night. Not being used to being able to watch Glee on a Monday I completely forgot it was on so will have to watch it on catch up at the weekend.

I was cold a lot of yesterday so went for comfy and cosy layers for today. I did manage to remember Ruby Shoesday all on my own with no reminders from anyone though.

Blue cardi – Dorothy Perkins
Oatmeal sweater dress – Bay Trading
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Red boots – Shoe Express (eBay)
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Blue beads – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Red belt – Mall market stall
Silver earrings - gifted

Total Est Cost £51

No comments:

Post a Comment