Thursday, May 06, 2010

Outfit: Ruby Shoesday Thursday

06-05-10b

06-05-10

06-05-10f

May6

NOW Discount Red

As it was a bank holiday on Monday, Ruby Shoesday completely slipped my mind this week. I planned an outfit with red shoes for yesterday but then ended up working at home, so it has been carried over to today. I didn’t realise when I was laying this out, but I am in mostly Long Tall Sally today.

It’s the General Election in the UK today. I will be off to vote after tea as the polling station is not near work and I have to go to Tesco on my way home.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White top – Long Tall Sally
Grey skirt – Long Tall Sally
Grey tights – Ethel Austin
Red shoes – NOW Discount Shoes (gifted)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted
Navy scarf – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £65

No comments:

Post a Comment