Monday, June 07, 2010

Outfit: Back To Work

07-06-10d

07-06-10e

07-06-10

07-06-10g

June07

NOW Discount Red

It’s Monday and I am back at work today. The weather is not as good as it has been over the past few days but that doesn’t really matter. I picked out this purple dress last night and couldn’t think what to pair with it. Kasmira often puts red and purple together and as it’s not a combination I have tried before, I though why not?

My legs currently look like they did pretty much all through my childhood and teenage years – I have grazes and scabs on them from knocking myself on my bike pedals. All this cycling is not good!

Red shrug – New Look Tall
Purple dress – Dorothy Perkins (eBay)
Black leggings – New Look
Red shoes – NOW Discount Shoes (gifted)
Purple glitter bangles – Diamonds & Pearls
Red & cream bangles – gifted
Silver necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Black Obi belt – ASOS

Total Est. Cost £43

1 comment:

  1. I love purple and red together! You are rocking this - your waist looks TINY!

    ReplyDelete