Friday, June 11, 2010

Outfit: Cheating Friday

11-06-10e

11-06-10b

11-06-10c

11-06-10f

June11

George Zebra Flats

This outfit is a bit of a cheat because it is pretty much what I wore last night to go see the Sex And The City movie, only the black top was a sweater in case the cinema was chilly. I added the flower as it is just so Carrie Bradshaw.

The girls and I met up and ate at Pizza Hut first then saw the movie. I had heard very mixed reports about it but am happy to say that I loved it, although not as much as I loved the first one. My only criticism of it would be that there is not enough New York in – almost the whole thing is set in Abu Dhabi. NYC was the ‘fifth character’ all through the TV series and for it barely to feature was disappointing.

I am pleased it is Friday as the lack of lie-ins last weekend, and the being out every night this week is catching up with me and I am ready for a rest. I have no plans but as it has finally stopped raining I am hoping to be able to ride my bike a little this evening.

Black top – Tall Girls (eBay)
Jeans – Gap
Zebra print shoes – George at ASDA (eBay)
Turquoise flower – Claire’s
Turquoise and blue bangles – Oxfam
Silver bling ring – River Island
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Silver earrings – gifted
Turquoise pashmina – eBay

Total Est. Cost £40

1 comment:

  1. Very nice & romantic! a little bit "hippeish"? but very a little ))) Stripped shoes fully admirable!

    ReplyDelete