Monday, June 21, 2010

Outfit: Energetic Sunday

20-06-10c

20-06-10e

20-06-10f

June20

Matalan red flats

I was teaching Sunday school yesterday so I decided I would cycle to church as it was a nice morning. It is mostly downhill on the way there but coming back? Not so much. When I got home the young man was finishing up painting the window frames with wood preserver and we decided to have a BBQ for dinner. We only had sausages in the fridge so I went to the shop to get some mince to make burgers. Only the local shop doesn’t sell fresh meat so I had to walk all the way to the village and back. I was definitely ready for a sit down by the time I got back!

Later in the afternoon we cycled up to the young man’s parents’ house to have tea with them and the rest of the family as it was Father’s Day.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Teal lace strap cami – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Gap
Red flats – Matalan
Red beads – eBay
Silver bangles – gifted
Cream bead earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £32

No comments:

Post a Comment