Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Outfit: Grey and Purple

15-06-10e

15-06-10b

15-06-10

15-06-10f

June15

Matalan Tweed

No I didn’t forget about Ruby Shoesday. Well, OK, I did, at least until I was having my breakfast by which time it was too late anyway. Perhaps I will do a casual Ruby Shoesday outfit later.

I had a busy evening last night. When I got home I went out for a cycle, then made tea and did 20 minutes on the Wii dance game whilst it was cooking. Then I ironed. After tea I sewed a button on my coat, baked cheesecake brownies and watch Mary Queen of Shops. Some evenings it feels like I have no time at all, others I manage to get loads done in the same amount of time. I think the light nights are deceiving: they trick you into thinking it is far earlier than it actually is.

I really like today’s outfit and I really like wearing my hair like this. It’s minimum effort but maximum waves. I came up with the outfit yesterday and it never once crossed my mind about Ruby Shoesday. Ah well, there’s next week.

Grey plaid shirt – New Look Tall
Grey shorts – Next
Purple tank – New Look Tall
Purple tights – Accessorize
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Grey tweed shoes – Matalan
Cream bracelets – Diamonds & Pearls
Purple glitter bangles – Diamonds & Pearls
Paisley scarf – charity shop
Silver cross necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £83

No comments:

Post a Comment