Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Outfit: Wednesday in the Sunshine

02-06-10

02-06-10b

02-06-10d

June02

NL Stripe flats

June 2nd was a vast improvement on June 1st, weatherwise. I headed to Tesco this morning for petrol and groceries, and this afternoon I went to the bank and sat in the garden in the sunshine.

A friend came over for a BBQ at teatime, then he and the young man headed out on their bikes whilst I caught up with my blog and Gok’s Fashion Fix (multi-tasking for the win!).

I think layer tanks and/or the nautical look will be my go-to style for the summer season.

Red shrug – New Look Tall
Red and white stripe tank – River Island
Blue tank – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Crop jeans – Next (charity shop)
Blue and white stripe shoes – New Look
Blue bling ring – Diamonds & Pearls
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds & Pearls
Silver bangle – gifted
Silver necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £44

No comments:

Post a Comment